Terms of service
General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (Michael Schäfer) via the website "hand2hand-vintage.de". Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own used by you is contradicted.
(2) Consumer in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person, who concludes a legal transaction for purposes, which can be attributed predominantly neither to its commercial nor its independent vocational activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the placement of the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can call up the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, the order data will finally be displayed to you as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal Express/ KLARNA/ Sofortüberweisung) as a payment method, you will either be redirected to the order overview in our online store or to the website of the instant payment system provider.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there.
Finally, on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online store, the order data will be displayed as an order overview.
Before sending the order, you have the option to check the information in the order overview again, change it (also via the "Back" function of the Internet browser) or cancel the order.
By sending the order via the corresponding button ("order subject to payment" or similar designation), you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your requests for the preparation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days (unless a different period is specified in the respective offer).
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract shall be carried out by e-mail, in part automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Individually designed goods
(1) You shall provide us with the suitable information, texts or files required for the individual design of the goods via the online ordering system or by e-mail no later than immediately after conclusion of the contract. Our specifications on file formats, if any, shall be observed.
(2) You undertake not to transmit any data whose content infringes the rights of third parties (in particular copyrights, rights to a name, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. You expressly indemnify us against all claims asserted by third parties in this connection. This also applies to the costs of legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not check the transmitted data for correctness of content and in this respect do not assume any liability for errors.
§ 4 Special agreements on payment methods offered
(1) Payment via Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options.
The payment is made to Klarna in each case:
Invoice: the payment term is 14 days from the date of dispatch of the goods/ticket/ or, for other services, the provision of the service. The complete invoice terms for the countries in which this payment method is available can be found here: Germany, Austria.
Sofortüberweisung: Available in Germany. Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
Credit card (Visa/Mastercard): Available in Germany and Austria. The debit takes place after shipment of the goods or tickets / availability of the service.
The use of the payment methods invoice and / or installment purchase and / or direct debit requires a positive credit assessment. In this respect, we forward your data to Klarna for the purpose of address and credit assessment within the framework of the purchase initiation and processing of the purchase contract. Please understand that we can only offer you those payment methods that are permitted based on the results of the credit check.
You can find more information about Klarna here. You can find the Klarna App here.
§ 5 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can exercise a right of retention only insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects shall apply.
(2) In the case of used goods, claims for defects shall be excluded if the defect only becomes apparent after one year from delivery of the goods. If the defect becomes apparent within one year of delivery of the item, the claims for defects may be asserted within the statutory limitation period of two years from delivery of the item. The above limitation shall not apply
- for culpably caused damage attributable to us arising from injury to life, limb or health and in the case of other damage caused intentionally or by gross negligence;
- insofar as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have assumed a guarantee for the quality of the item.
(3) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 7 Choice of Law
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not withdrawn (favorability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
Identity of the seller:
St. Florian Str. 3
83329 Waging am See
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at.
2. information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the Contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The contract language is German.
3.2 The complete text of the contract shall not be stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3 In the case of quotation requests outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential features of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. prices and payment modalities
5.1 The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3 If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may be incurred for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions), which shall be borne by you.
5.4 Any costs incurred for the transfer of funds (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions) shall be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
5.5 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.6 Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. terms of delivery
6.1 The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2 If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment only passes to you upon delivery of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This shall not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or a person otherwise designated to carry out the shipment.
6.3 If the delivery is made to a non-EU country, further customs duties, taxes or fees may be payable, but not to us (the supplier), but to the customs or tax authorities responsible at the buyer. We recommend to ask the responsible customs or tax authorities of the country for details before placing the order.
7. legal liability for defects
Liability for defects is governed by the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
last update: 13.11.2022